Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Fritsch, Andre [EXT]" <an...@siemens.com> on 2006/03/06 09:49:40 UTC

Upgrade SVN from 1.0 to 1.3?

Hello!

I am an admin to a running svn 1.0 installation on red hat enterprise linux. Now some developers aked me for an upgrade to svn 1.3.
As i am no svn pro and have not found good upgrade instructions i wonder how i can do a save upgrade from 1.0 to 1.3?

Is there someone who can help me?

Kind regards,

André

Re: Upgrade SVN from 1.0 to 1.3?

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@comcast.net>.
Fritsch, Andre [EXT] wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am an admin to a running svn 1.0 installation on red hat enterprise
> linux. Now some developers aked me for an upgrade to svn 1.3.
> As i am no svn pro and have not found good upgrade instructions i
> wonder how i can do a save upgrade from 1.0 to 1.3?

You don't mention which RedHat enterprise you are using. If you're using
RHEL 3 or 4, there are binaries listed at
http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html.