Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2009/01/08 12:19:37 UTC

apache JIRA SVN configuration

Hi!

Do you know if the Jira SVN-plugin is configured correclty for our project?
At least Jira shows the list "Subversion commits", so I assume it is there.

I have this installed in our company, and so I'm used to simply type the jira id into the commit message

"OBW-32 add a few reports"

Then the commit will show up in Jira.

Shouldn't we use this consequently, or don't you care about it?

LieGrue,
strub
“Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind!”
(Sir Terry Pratchett)

Re: apache JIRA SVN configuration

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
fine, looks good 2 me.

Only the fisheye integration seems not to work yet.
I'll ask Jukka again

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.

________________________________

--
----
Thanks

Re: apache JIRA SVN configuration

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
----
Thanks

Re: apache JIRA SVN configuration

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark...

  This is very interesting. Would you please direct this question to
the Apache-Infrastructure mailing list as they are responsible for
such stuff. You can find more about the list here
http://www.apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html#foundation-infrastructure
.

But in general, the way we use is to add comments on the JIRA issue
itself about the SVN revision of the commit applied and its log if
possible.

--
----
Thanks