Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/25 13:57:37 UTC

[vote] Accept wicket-contrib-velocity sub project

All,

In the licensing mumbo jumbo, graduation proceedings and fixing bugs
for 1.3.0 we forgot to officially vote wicket-contrib-velocity in. So
with further ado:

[ ] yes accept wicket-contrib-velocity
[ ] no, let's not accept wicket-contrib-velocity, because...

The velocity project was originally written by Eelco, and has received
a contribution from James McLaughlin, who has submitted his patch to
JIRA [1].

This is a majority vote, with a minimum of 3 +1 binding votes, and
runs for 72 hours.

Martijn

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-542

Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org

Re: [vote] Accept wicket-contrib-velocity sub project

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
[x] yes accept wicket-contrib-velocity

Posted by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com>.
[x] yes accept wicket-contrib-velocity

Juergen

Re: [vote] Accept wicket-contrib-velocity sub project

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty

Re: [vote] Accept wicket-contrib-velocity sub project

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
[X] yes accept wicket-contrib-velocity

/Ate

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
With a big thanks to Juergen for bringing this unclosed vote to my
attention, I'd like to do the tally and claim that this vote has
passed with 9 binding +1 votes, and 2 non-binding +1 votes. No -1 or 0
votes were counted.

+1 binding: Martijn, Al, Janne, Gwyn, Eelco, Ate, Jonathan,
Jean-Baptiste, Juergen
+1 non-binding: C. Bergstöm, Philip.

Thanks for voting!

Martijn

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.
Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> In the licensing mumbo jumbo, graduation proceedings and fixing bugs
> for 1.3.0 we forgot to officially vote wicket-contrib-velocity in. So
> with further ado:
>
> [ ] yes accept wicket-contrib-velocity
> [ ] no, let's not accept wicket-contrib-velocity, because...

+1 (binding)

Al

Re: [vote] Accept wicket-contrib-velocity sub project

Posted by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
[ x ] yes accept wicket-contrib-velocity
[ ] no, let's not accept wicket-contrib-velocity, because...

Eelco

Re: [vote] Accept wicket-contrib-velocity sub project

Posted by Janne Hietamäki <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Philip A. Chapman" <pc...@pcsw.us>.
On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 17:56 +0300, "C. Bergström" wrote:
> -----
> |   |  yes accept wicket-contrib-velocity
> |__/X
>
> The internet version of a hanging chad.....
>
> Hope it's taken in good humour.. I couldn't resist..
>
> ./C

We don't count hanging chads here  :-P

--
Philip A. Chapman

Desktop and Web Application Development:
Java, .NET, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP

Re: [vote] Accept wicket-contrib-velocity sub project

Posted by "C. Bergström" <cb...@netsyncro.com>.
-----

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
 [X] yes accept wicket-contrib-velocity