Posted to users@camel.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/11 07:12:13 UTC

Send files from FTP to remote server

Hi,

I am running camel on kubernetes. I want to move downloaded files from FTP
to remote server in same router.

Is there any possible way to move files from FTP to remote server using
Apache camel?
--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Send files from FTP to remote server

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Claus,

This example download/uploads files from FTP to local.
In my scenario, I want to download files from FTP on kubernetes and send
them to remote server because kubernetes pods liveliness is flexible,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen