Posted to user@click.apache.org by balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 06:35:52 UTC

[clickclick]jquery-examples.war is throwing exception on deploying

Hi There,

 When i was trying jquery-examples.war i noticed following exception in my
eclipse console

   SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class
org.apache.click.extras.gae.GoogleAppEngineListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.click.extras.gae.GoogleAppEngineListener
    at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1387)
    at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1233)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3786)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4342)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)

To fix the above error if i remove the GoogleAppEngineListener Lister in the
web.xml im getting the following error

[Click] [debug] /taconite/taconite.htm ->
net.sf.clickclick.examples.jquery.page.taconite.TaconitePage
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.click.extras.gae.MemoryFileUploadService
    at
org.apache.click.ClickServlet.initConfigService(ClickServlet.java:1594)
    at org.apache.click.ClickServlet.init(ClickServlet.java:183)
    at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:212)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1172)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:992)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4058)

could any one help me on resolving this please.

Thank you,
bala.

Re: [clickclick]jquery-examples.war is throwing exception on deploying

Posted by balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thx Bob, the war file is getting deployed now.

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.