Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/09/19 21:54:18 UTC

Locating JAX RPC docs

During the IRC meeting yesterday, it was noted that Axis is
aiming to comply with JAX-RPC standards for the public API.
The URL I was given pointed me to Java's one page description
of the technology.  The only link on the page was to the JCP
entry--which also has very little information.

Can someone either point me to a full URL where I can peruse
the API docs for JAX-RPC or send it to me via email?

It's very hard to help the effort if I can't find the standards.