Posted to user@spark.apache.org by giri ar <gi...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/20 07:21:48 UTC

Does Spark shows logical or physical plan when executing job on the yarn cluster

Hi,

Good Day.

Could you please let me know whether we can see spark logical or physical
plan while running spark job on the yarn cluster( Eg:  like number of
stages)

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Giri

Re: Does Spark shows logical or physical plan when executing job on the yarn cluster

Posted by Ajay <aj...@gmail.com>.
You can look at the spark master UI at port 4040. It should tell you all
the currently running stages as well as past/future stages.