Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Adrian Owen <ad...@eesm.com> on 2020/04/01 10:32:36 UTC

guacamole_connection_history in SRC

I recursively searched under master branch. But cannot find this table?

Where do table rows get inserted in code?

Thanks, Adrian

RE: guacamole_connection_history in SRC

Posted by Adrian Owen <ad...@eesm.com>.
Nick,

I want to get a message when connection has finished.
e.g. the user has closed the session browser windows.

If recording is enabled. I can see the lock status to tell its complete.
Otherwise I have no idea.

I use the API pass JSON with connection details and get Guacamole Auth token. The Guacamole database is not used.

Hope that makes sense.   Thanks for help!

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.