Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com> on 2006/12/30 00:02:12 UTC

axis1.2.1 vs axis1.4

Hello;
I had published the same webservice in axis 1.2.1 ans now trying it out
with axis 1.4

The wsdl in 1.2.1 says for a complex type as below in 1.2.1
<element name="connect">
    <complexType>
        <sequence>
            <element name="userId" type="xsd:string"/>
            <element name="password" type="xsd:string"/>
        </sequence>
   </complexType>
</element>

in 1.4 it shows as below:

<element name="connect">
    <complexType>
        <sequence>
            <element name="in0" type="xsd:string"/>
            <element name="in1" type="xsd:string"/>
        </sequence>
    </complexType>
</element>

What should be done in the service deployment to make sure the element
name is shown as userId and not as in0, in1 etc

Thanks for your help,
regards,
Ravi

Re: axis1.2.1 vs axis1.4

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
As I said, make sure you run java2wsdl on a class that has debug turned on.

Re: axis1.2.1 vs axis1.4

Posted by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>.
Hello:

Re: axis1.2.1 vs axis1.4

Posted by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>.

Re: axis1.2.1 vs axis1.4

Posted by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>.

Re: axis1.2.1 vs axis1.4

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Make sure the class is compiled with debug turned on.