Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by j2ee Developer <j2...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/31 01:50:51 UTC

Style not getting reflected.

I am using panelnavigation2. The style frrom my css files are not getting
reflected when I include the jsp file using panelnavigation2.
Please note that if I run the included file independently the styles are
getting reflected.

also I checked the path to the stylesheet is right as it is getting
resolved, its just that the panel

What might I be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Style not getting reflected.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'd say you should post your sources...

Thomas was trying some wild guesses here, but without sources, it's hard ;)

regards,

Martin

Posted by j2ee Developer <j2...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by j2ee Developer <j2...@gmail.com>.
Yes. the <t:panelNavigation2> is encapsulated between t:div.

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.
do you use t:div?

Posted by j2ee Developer <j2...@gmail.com>.
Yes I am using subviews.

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ldr <ch...@niro-it.dk>.
I have the same problem, when the panelnavigation2 is inside a form... did u
find a solution?

/ldr_
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.