Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2017/06/06 20:15:32 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Fluo 1.1.0-incubating (rc1)

Dear IPMC,

Please vote for the following release candidate of Apache Fluo
1.1.0-incubating.

PPMC vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c815b7a22fab10281ab2d4e88418a47a5903ba85327058bb727c7ccd@%3Cdev.fluo.apache.org%3E
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/99508ef4a2b782b82494e4250713c1d0917b75cf7149bec64455bea2@%3Cdev.fluo.apache.org%3E

Staged dist artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fluo/fluo/1.1.0-incubating-rc1/

Staged Maven repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefluo-1017/

Signing KEYS:
https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/fluo/KEYS
(fingerprint for this release: CF72CA07C8BC86A1C862765F9AACFB56352ACF76)

Git repo:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-fluo
(branch: 1.1.0-incubating-rc1,
commit: ad8ee492e2f435405f98d825781098c55186f4fb)

This vote will end on Fri Jun  9 20:30:00 UTC 2017
(Fri Jun  9 16:30:00 EDT 2017 / Fri Jun  9 13:30:00 PDT 2017)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Fluo 1.1.0-incubating (rc1)

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
(FWIW, http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#distribution_dist
documents
file conventions from INFRA-8959, but not yet INFRA-13756, but all 3 are
out of sync with the policy linked previously in this thread. It's a very
confusing situation. I've emailed private@infra, David, and Greg, to
request an update to the policy to bring everything in line with current
mirroring system requirements. I will update this list in a new thread
if/when I hear back.)

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Ping IPMC to take a look at this release candidate from Fluo. It currently
has only one +1 from carried over from PPMC vote by mentor, and no other
votes.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I've updated the svn staging area to comply with the currently documented
policy.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Here's a good blog post on how to add an additional identity/email to the
existing gpg key, if Keith wished to add his apache email address. It's not
much effort, and it wouldn't change the signatures at all. It would just
link the existing signature to the apache identity.
https://www.katescomment.com/how-to-add-additional-email-addresses-to-your-gpg-identity/

Thanks for pointing out the date in the main NOTICE file. That was brought
up on the PPMC vote also, with the intent to fix next time. We've
double-checked that it's the only one. I checked that the NOTICE files in
the jars are good (2016-2017).

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)