Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Eric Ladner <er...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/14 17:28:33 UTC

2.10.1 setup problems

I've had a bear of a time getting 2.10.1 set up.  I started with a fresh
install on Tomcat 7 and got all kinds of logging problems
(slf4j-log4j12-1.7.2.jar not found, even though it's in the
webapp/JSPWiki/lib)

So, then I dropped back to Tomcat 6.  No problems with the install, except
none of the plugins work (jspwiki.log reports
"org.apache.wiki.parser.JSPWikiMarkupParser  - Failed to insert plugin:
Could not find plugin com.ecyrd.jspwiki.plugin.RecentChangesPlugin)"

Noting the old "com.ecyrd...." I tried adding "jspwiki.plugin.searchPath =
org.apache.wiki.plugin" to the jspwiki-cusom.properties file but that
didn't help.

Any idea on why this is being so difficult?

Thanks,

Eric

Re: 2.10.1 setup problems

Posted by Eric Ladner <er...@gmail.com>.
Ah.. You put me on the right track.  It wasn't the JSP files that were
referring to the wrong plugin name, but the actual wiki files themselves in
the INSERT statement on the page.

Many thanks for spurring me in the right direction.

Re: 2.10.1 setup problems

Posted by Eric Ladner <er...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.10.1 setup problems

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.