Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/15 19:52:45 UTC

integrating activeMQ with JBoss on a Windows XP machine

I tried to follow the instructions on integrating JBoss with ActiveMQ on
Windows XP:
http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html
but I am stuck after a while, because I do not know where to get the
activemq-ra-4.0.2.rar file.

Please help!!

Thanks

Re: integrating activeMQ with JBoss on a Windows XP machine

Posted by Hans Bausewein <ha...@comerwell.xs4all.nl>.

ilango_g wrote:

> As an answer to my own question I found the Resource Adapter Archive file
> in the apache-activemq-5.1.0\lib\optional folder. Is that the right file
> to pick?

That's the one!

Hans

Re: integrating activeMQ with JBoss on a Windows XP machine

Posted by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com>.
As an answer to my own question I found the Resource Adapter Archive file in
the apache-activemq-5.1.0\lib\optional folder. Is that the right file to
pick?

thanks