Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> on 2010/08/27 04:16:12 UTC

Complex Scripts - GIT Repository Access to Ongoing Development Work

I have created a read-only GIT repository in order to provide public access
my ongoing work on the complex scripts feature:

git://github.com/skynavga/fop.git

There is a single branch at this time, i18n.arabic, which is based on the
Temp_ComplexScripts branch of the Apache FOP SVN repository.

I will be committing and pushing my changes to this branch during ongoing
development work prior to posting additional patches to be applied to the
Temp_ComplexScripts branch.

Regards,
Glenn