Posted to log4php-user@logging.apache.org by Alper Kanat <tu...@raptiye.org> on 2013/11/14 14:13:16 UTC

multiple loggers doesn't work

Hi,

I have the attached logger.inc.php configuration file added in our project.
Then in the code, I get a logger with the following code:

$log = Logger::getLogger('warehouse');

However all log lines are written into root logger's appender and the
appender file for 'warehouse' logger remains empty.

What am I missing?

---
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Re: multiple loggers doesn't work

Posted by Alper Kanat <tu...@raptiye.org>.
No it's irrevelant. I just change where it stores the logs by default. I
changed all appenders to LoggerAppenderRollingFile just incase and it saved
into butigo.log in project root with following commands I issued in php-cli:

$log = Logger::getLogger('warehouse');
$log->info('test1');

---

Posted by Vladimír Gorej <go...@codescale.net>.