Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Conan <co...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/01 17:39:27 UTC

When a request is rejected by referer filter, can ATS return 403 directly instead of redirecting to a url?

When a request is rejected by referer filter, can ATS return 403 directly
instead of redirecting to a url?

Thus there will no traffic to that url.

Re: When a request is rejected by referer filter, can ATS return 403 directly instead of redirecting to a url?

Posted by Conan <co...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I redirect it to a 403 URL. And this URL should not be in the same
remap_with_referer rule.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.