Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Gonzalez <dg...@rafastd.org> on 2003/11/26 20:47:07 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_deflate

Hello users,

  I  know  this might've been asked tons of times, so please forgive me if i ask
  it again.

  Do  you  have  at  hand some config lines which work the best with this Apache
  2.0.48 module?

  I've  read  that it's quite useful and as i can't use mod_gzip i've researched
  some help but all are comments.

  Thanx!.

--
Best regards,
 David                          mailto:dgonzalez@rafastd.org

Re: [users@httpd] mod_deflate

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, David Gonzalez wrote:

> Hello users,
>
>   I  know  this might've been asked tons of times, so please forgive me if i ask
>   it again.
>
>   Do  you  have  at  hand some config lines which work the best with this Apache
>   2.0.48 module?
>
>   I've  read  that it's quite useful and as i can't use mod_gzip i've researched
>   some help but all are comments.

What's wrong with this:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_deflate.html#recommended

(Use the simple first example, not the complicated second one.)

Joshua.