Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Manoj Babu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 04:32:08 UTC

report generating tools for HBase

Team,

Earlier i was using jasper report to create reports from oracle table also
i notice there was a HBase connector jasper and how stable it was?

It would be great if you could suggest the similar tools available or tools
you will be using in production for generating the reports from HBase.

Cheers!
Manoj.

Re: report generating tools for HBase

Posted by Manoj Babu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sonal,

Thank you for the information, Let me look into Crux and reach you for
queries.

Thank You.

Cheers!
Manoj.

Posted by Sonal Goyal <so...@gmail.com>.
Moving to hiho user list as it more appropriate there.

Posted by James Chang <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sonal,

Posted by Sonal Goyal <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "ac@hsk.hk" <ac...@hsk.hk>.