Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Idylog - Nicolas Granon <ng...@idylog.com> on 2017/11/06 10:01:52 UTC

ApplicationComplete event not firing

(maybe this is not the right place for this kind of message ? let me know)

When running our (almost) Hello world application (JS target) it seems that
"applicationComplete" event does not fire.

"preinitialize" and "initialize" events both fire.

The application "viewChanged" event does not fire on initial load, but maybe
it fires only when the is a view *change*, not when the first view in
"initial view" loads ?

Also, what is the class of these events ? Code assist shows the event name,
but not its class (???). For now, I declare them as "Event" but I like to
correctly type my arguments...

Nicolas Granon

RE: Currency formatter instanciation issue (was RE: ApplicationComplete event not firing)

Posted by Idylog - Nicolas Granon <ng...@idylog.com>.
No. The frameworks/libs folder is empty.

I use js-only binaries and all SWCs are in frameworks/js/libs.
This is where the FormattersJS.swc lies (By the way, it is named
FormattersJS.swc, not Formatters.swc).

In the flex-config.xml, the <js-library-path/> tag points to js/libs.

Nicolas Granon

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Unfortunately, FB does not call our code in a useful fashion during a
"clean".  That's something that may also be a limitation of FB.  We'll see
if I find time to dig into FB more and find a workaround.  The workaround
may be to always clean the bin folder when running in FB.

-Alex

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Glad you figured it out!