Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Manish singh <op...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/21 11:00:30 UTC

Not getting data in Database tab

Hi,

I am not getting any data in the Database Dashboard tab under the Dashboard
tab. In the in-Service tab I am able to get data.I am using Mysql database.
Do I need to execute any query or I am missing something? please Suggest.

Thanks and Regards
Manish Singh

Re: Not getting data in Database tab

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think I had explained what is the database in the topology and database
dashboard. You need tracing, which is based on your language agent
implementation and plugin.
You haven't provided more details, make me very hard to understand your
question context.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Manish singh <ma...@cavisson.com> 于2020年5月27日周三 下午2:46写道: