Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/29 20:07:36 UTC

Logo design

HI Guys,

Anyone know who contributed the logo for Apache Griffin podling?

Want to see if we could make some changes to incorporate the name Griffin
itself in addition to Apache Incubator name.

- Henry

Re: Logo design

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
hi Henry,

We will embed griffin into logo, and will ask for review when it is ready.

Guys,

Where should we put griffin in logo? as attachment?

Thanks,
William

Re: Logo design

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.