Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Marc Logemann <li...@logemann.org> on 2009/05/14 00:58:03 UTC

@WebServiceRef with Spring and CXF

Hi,

has anyone experiences with @WebServiceRef for JAX-WS client
development? When using this annotation, my application wont start
anymore. Tomcat just hangs without giving much infos. In fact i have
not seen any info at all. Of course i could go without using
WebServiceRef, but i really would like to know if others are using
it......

---
regards
Marc Logemann
http://www.logemann.org
http://www.logentis.de

Re: @WebServiceRef with Spring and CXF

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wed May 13 2009 6:58:03 pm Marc Logemann wrote:
> has anyone experiences with @WebServiceRef for JAX-WS client
> development? When using this annotation, my application wont start
> anymore. Tomcat just hangs without giving much infos. In fact i have
> not seen any info at all. Of course i could go without using
> WebServiceRef, but i really would like to know if others are using
> it......

Hmm...   We don't process WebServiceRef annotations at all.    That's usually
handled by the J2EE container (or in this case, Spring).

Can you create a small test application or similar and attach it to a JIRA?
I'd be curious to see the stack traces and stuff when it "hangs".    It MAY be
that Spring is assuming something in the JAX-WS reference implementation or
something.   Not really sure.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org