Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 20:11:48 UTC

Seeking Developers in Israel for Tapestry B2C application

One of my clients is an Israeli start-up by the name of 5oosh
(pronounced five-oosh). Together we've been developing an innovative
and extensive B2C web app that, once launched, will introduce a set of
revolutionary new services to consumers of entertainment all across
the world. I cannot currently disclose the exact nature of the
services but suffice it to say that this really is an exciting venture
to be involved in.

5oosh is headquartered in Israel, and is currently looking to staff a
couple of local full time software-developer positions. Whoever fills
these positions will be personally trained and supervised by me, and
will get a chance to work with some of the latest and greatest
cutting-edge technologies and frameworks, including: Tapestry 5,
jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, ActiveMQ, Hibernate, Git, Groovy, Geb,
Gradle, PostgreSQL, Flash, Flash Media Server, Backbone.js, Video.js,
Node.js & FFmpeg.

If you live in Israel, have at least 6 months of experience building
applications in Tapestry 5, and have at least two years of experience
as a Java developer, please send your CV to jobs@5oosh.com. Experience
with any one of the above-listed technologies is of course a plus, so
please be sure to specify that in your CV.

As an added bonus (I hope) you'll get a chance to see what an
application built by the creator of Tapestry looks like, as well as
receive direct training and mentoring (*) from me.

(*) Working around the expected arrival of my daughter in February!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210