Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2017/07/18 19:22:07 UTC

Question about Status Updates for Podlings in Whimsy

Hi John,

I am looking at https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/pulsar and I wanted to make updates to reflect the podling's status.

How would I make changes to the Resources and Licensing sections?

Specifically Pulsar is using Github for Issues and Wiki. Also the Software grant was filed with the Secretary.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Question about Status Updates for Podlings in Whimsy

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi John,

> On Jul 18, 2017, at 12:39 PM, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 3:22 PM Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi John,
>>
>> I am looking at https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/pulsar and I wanted
>> to make updates to reflect the podling's status.
>>
>> How would I make changes to the Resources and Licensing sections?
>>

> I would ignore those for now, but you can update
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings/pulsar.yml
> with
> this information.

OK. I updated the SGA date and committed the change.

I am not sure what to do with:

:issueTracker: jira
:wiki: PULSAR
:jira: PULSAR