Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Russell Bateman <ru...@perfectsearchcorp.com> on 2016/09/13 22:14:32 UTC

Processor to send flowfile to two different destinations?

/DuplicateFlowFile/ sends multiple copies all to the
Successrelationship, mostly for testing load.

How does one legitimately send two copies of the same flowfile to
different relationships to result essentially in two parallel workflows?
(I'm probably missing some simple understanding here...)

Russ

Re: Processor to send flowfile to two different destinations?

Posted by Russell Bateman <ru...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.
Thanks, Andrew. I should have tried that first.

Posted by Andrew Grande <ap...@gmail.com>.