Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@apache.org> on 2007/12/06 05:14:34 UTC

[VOTE] Synapse Logo

Hi devs,

We have to conclude on the logo of the Synapse. Chanaka, Amal and Upul has
came up with some cool logos and the community has shaped them a little bit
more with there comments. Thanks all, for the valuable contribution and the
feedback. We have already filtered them down to 4 logos and I think now it
is time to call a vote to select synapse logo among these 4

The 4 logos are named Logo1.jpg, Logo2.jpg, Logo3.jpg and
Logo4.jpg(attached here with). We may use the aliases as Logo1, Logo2,
Logo3 and
Logo4 to represent the logos respectively on voting.

Please vote
-------------------------------------
[ ] +1 for the Logo1
[ ] +1 for the Logo2
[ ] +1 for the Logo3
[ ] +1 for the Logo4
[ ] -1 Non of these logos matches for synapse

Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton

Re: [VOTE] Synapse Logo

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the Logo1

Upul

Re: [VOTE] Synapse Logo

Posted by Chathura Ekanayake <cc...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Logo 1

Chathura

Re: [VOTE] Synapse Logo

Posted by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the Logo1

Thanks
Indika

Re: [VOTE] Synapse Logo

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Synapse Logo

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Ruwan Linton wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> We have to conclude on the logo of the Synapse. Chanaka, Amal and Upul
> has came up with some cool logos and the community has shaped them a
> little bit more with there comments. Thanks all, for the valuable
> contribution and the feedback. We have already filtered them down to 4
> logos and I think now it is time to call a vote to select synapse logo
> among these 4
>
> The 4 logos are named Logo1.jpg, Logo2.jpg, Logo3.jpg and Logo4.jpg
> (attached here with). We may use the aliases as Logo1, Logo2, Logo3
> and Logo4 to represent the logos respectively on voting.
>
> Please vote
 +1 for the Logo1

Samisa...

Re: [VOTE] Synapse Logo

Posted by chanaka jayasena <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,

I have created a Jira issue (SYNAPSE-195) in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/.  This contains the finalized Synapse
logo in high res, and several low res formats.

Thanks,
Chanaka.

Re: [VOTE] Synapse Logo

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.

paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] Synapse Logo

Re: [VOTE] Synapse Logo

Posted by Evanthika Amarasiri <ev...@wso2.com>.
+1 for Logo #1

Thanks,
Evanthika

Re: [VOTE] Synapse Logo

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

On Dec 7, 2007 4:50 AM, Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I vote for #1
>
> My wife (Jane) and son (Dan) vote for #2 (non-binding) :) They like #1
> next best.
>
> Paul
>
> On Dec 6, 2007 4:14 AM, Ruwan Linton < ruwan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi devs,
> >
> > We have to conclude on the logo of the Synapse. Chanaka, Amal and Upul
> > has came up with some cool logos and the community has shaped them a little
> > bit more with there comments. Thanks all, for the valuable contribution and
> > the feedback. We have already filtered them down to 4 logos and I think now
> > it is time to call a vote to select synapse logo among these 4
> >
> > The 4 logos are named Logo1.jpg, Logo2.jpg, Logo3.jpg and Logo4.jpg(attached here with). We may use the aliases as Logo1, Logo2, Logo3 and
> > Logo4 to represent the logos respectively on voting.
> >
> > Please vote
> > -------------------------------------
> > [ ] +1 for the Logo1
> > [ ] +1 for the Logo2
> > [ ] +1 for the Logo3
> > [ ] +1 for the Logo4
> > [ ] -1 Non of these logos matches for synapse
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ruwan
> >
> > --
> > Ruwan Linton