Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Maduranga Siriwardena <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/16 19:23:58 UTC

Problem in sending a test message to the deployed ode instance.

Hi all,

I deployed the ode.war into a tomcat server as described in [1]. Then I
copied the contents of one example folder to the WEB-INF/processors folder.
I tried to send a message using

bin/sendsoap http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld
examples/HelloWorld2/testRequest.soap

But I get an error saying

Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.ode.tools.sendsoap.cline.HttpSoapSender

Is there any suggestion to avoid this error?

I hope that after copying the contents of the example folder the process
should appear in [2]. But it didn't show either.

[1] http://ode.apache.org/war-deployment.html
[2] http://localhost:8080/ode/processes.html

Thank you,
--
Maduranga Siriwardena
Undergraduate

Re: Problem in sending a test message to the deployed ode instance.

Posted by Maduranga Siriwardena <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the suggestion. I downloaded tomcat and ran it in my home
folder (not running it as sudo). Not it works fine.

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
Yes you can try that.

Posted by Maduranga Siriwardena <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm on Linux (Ubuntu 14.04)