Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Michael Power <Mi...@ELOTOUCH.com> on 2015/02/24 22:41:55 UTC

Migrating couchdb data from one version to another

When we are ready to put our new application on production we want to make sure the couchdb is ready to receive it.  For example the app may need new views, we may want to migrate some data, we may want to bulk insert some data.  Do you guys use any external tools to maintain the state of your couchdb database?  I was looking for a couchdb equivalent for mybatis migrations http://mybatis.github.io/migrations/.

⌘Michael Power
michael.power@elotouch.com<ma...@elotouch.com>

Re: Migrating couchdb data from one version to another

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

I know a the few:
https://github.com/Zatvobor/couch_normalizer