Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Shankaranarayanan P N <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/29 02:05:43 UTC

Row level statistics

Hello,

I have seen that cassandra gives CFstats that provide statistics for the
entire CF as such. But does cassandra provide statistics at the granularity
of rows. For instance, is it possible to know out of the box if a certain
key was accessed 'x' times.

Thanks,
Shankar

Re: Row level statistics

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
> But does cassandra provide statistics at the granularity of rows.
No.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer