Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/27 18:06:56 UTC

Binding interpreter settings in s3

Hi,
 I am storing the zeppelin notebook in s3 and due to some internal
requirement, I need to rebuild my image and deploy the apps. Whenever I
re-deploy the image(which has a zeppelin) and open any pre-created zeppelin
notebook, the notebook asks to select and bind the interpreter.

Is there a way to persist the interpreter binding other than the instance
disk?

Thanks,
Cod

Re: Binding interpreter settings in s3