Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2020/01/06 14:00:46 UTC

Re: Issues with leader shutdown in a 3-node zookeeper cluster

Hi Sushil,

None of your leftover servers are responding to the client session creation requests (client timeouts), but the socket can be established correctly. Would you please share your server logs too?

Andor

Posted by diego2glez <dg...@dxc.com>.
Hi Andor,

This issue never got a solution. I'm experiencing the same simptoms. Zoo
client doesn't connect to any nodes of the cluster. Also a Nifi cluster that
relies in Zoo to choose his cluster coordinator can't connect.

Regards,
Diego

--
Sent from: http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/