Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/06 01:56:28 UTC

Re: The proposal on Integrating OpenID with PhotArk

On 31 March 2010 23:05, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>wrote:

> hi,
>
> I have written and submitted my proposal on "Integrating OpenID with
> PhotArk" to google today.
> After working for about three weeks with photark i have now gained a lot of
> knowledge regarding the product, it's codebase and also about the community.
> With all these i too have the confidence that I'm competent enough to finish
> this project as expected, by the community.
>
> After several discussions with the mentor and with the guidance of the
> community, i have written this project proposal.
> i hope this is including all the expected features.
>
> I believe the mentors are having access to view them from the google summer
> of code web site.
>
> please do review my project and give your valuable comments,
>
> if you have any other suggestions or if you found anything to be changed in
> my project or proposal, please be kind enough to inform me.This will be very
> much helpful to me in producing a proper product proposal.
>
> hi,

I have sumbmited the proposal to google, and I have also done some
improvements according to Avdheshs advice.
Since the dead line for the propoasl is on 8th April 2010. I have the
permision to edit the proposal till that date(8th April 2010)
Therefore I kindly request all mentors and commuters to please review my
proposal and give me you valuable feedbacks.

the project url on the google site,
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/suhothayan/t127001357535

Itoo have published privately on
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfnmvjj8_10f6s87zdz

thank you

regards
suho

thanks in advance

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.
hi,

When I was editing my proposal I have accidentally clicked on the  withdraw
proposal button and I couldn't submit that proposal back again, so I have
written the same proposal again and I have now submitted that.
Since no mentor have given comments on that I dont think that will be your
problem.
please be kind enough to uses this proposal when you are commenting and for
the ranking purpose.

http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/suhothayan/t127070927300

Sorry for the trouble.
thank you

Regards
Suho

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
I had SCA policy in my mind but it was not clear to me whether it is
possible to Integrate openId with SCA Policy ?
thoughts ?

In this Project our goal is to integrate OpenId with photark for
authentication and then develop a Access Control layer to protect Albums and
pictures.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com

Re: The proposal on Integrating OpenID with PhotArk

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.