Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "wind.li" <wi...@fa-software.com> on 2001/11/28 01:40:12 UTC

join todo list...

Hi,
I'd like to join the todo list for the task of "add ant script to support Weblogic 6.0" of Build Process. I spent two years in developing and studying Weblogic, and I am familiar with ant. I think that I can do a good job.

Thanks.

Wind

Re: join todo list...

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Wind,

This is good news :)
Please do so ! There has been some posts on the mailing list in the past on
wl6.x scripts, make sure to check these if you wish. I am also working with
WL 6.1 on a project now but I've not had the time yet to include the scripts
so your help is most than welcome.

Be careful that we would like to be able to run the wl tests not from within
bea_home/wlserver6.1/config/mydomain but from our own directory, located in
a subdirectory of target [so we need to put in our conf directory for WL
6.x, SerializedSystemIni.dat, fileRealm.properties and config.xml].

You would start weblogic with something like this (to be transformed in ant)
:

"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -hotspot -ms64m -mx64m -classpath
"%CLASSPATH%" -Dweblogic.RootDirectory=. -Dweblogic.Domain=testdomain -Dwebl
ogic.Name=testadmin
"-Dbea.home=%BEA_HOME%" -Dweblogic.management.password=%WLS_PW%
"-Djava.security.policy==./lib/weblogic.policy" weblogic.Server

i.e. we should have :

target/servletxx/dist/sample/target/test/weblogic61
  |_ config
    |_ testdomain
      |_ config.xml
      |_ SerializedSystemIni.dat
      |_ fileRealm.properties
      |_ applications/...

I'm adding your name to the todo list ! :-)
-Vincent