Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Gary <gl...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/22 21:26:53 UTC

WebSphere Transaction Manager

I need to access the transaction services of WebSphere
v5.0.

I see that the WebSphereTransactionManagerFactory
tries to instantiate "com.ibm.ejcs.jts.jta.JTSXA."  I
do not see where this class lives in WebSphere.

Has anyone successfully accessed v5.0 JTA support via
OJB?

Thanks, Gary

Re: WebSphere Transaction Manager

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Hi Armin,

I have the class name in WebSphere 4 as "com.ibm.ejs.jts.jta.JTSXA"
instead of "com.ibm.ejcs.jts.jta.JTSXA".

Mike