Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2004/07/27 04:51:56 UTC

Re: cvs commit: maven-plugins maven.xml

Can you file a bug in JIRA gainst 1.1?

I wouldn't recommend testing your plugins against 1.1/HEAD at the moment. Test
against 1.0 release or 1.0.1 (the MAVEN-1_0-BRANCH).

Once they work there, then you can test them against HEAD.

- Brett

Quoting Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>:

> I have the same error if I try to build maven (ant -f
> build-bootstrap.xml) with the JDK 1.3
> java version "1.3.1_11"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1_11-b02)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1_11-b02, mixed mode)
>

> On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:06:19 +0200, Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > But I have a problem if I launch plugin:test with a jdk 1.3 :
> >
> > Now loading uncached plugins
> > Finished initializing Plugins!
> > Using userBuildPropertiesFile: C:\Documents and
> > Settings\aheritier\build.properties
> > Using projectPropertiesFile:
> > C:\Work\Opensources\maven-plugins\javadoc\project.properties
> > Using projectBuildPropertiesFile:
> > C:\Work\Opensources\maven-plugins\javadoc\build.properties
> > Using userBuildPropertiesFile: C:\Documents and
> > Settings\aheritier\build.properties
> > Using projectPropertiesFile:
> > C:\Work\Opensources\maven-plugins\plugin-parent\project.properties
> > Using projectBuildPropertiesFile:
> > C:\Work\Opensources\maven-plugins\plugin-parent\build.properties
> > Unexpected error evaluating expression
> > java.lang.ClassCastException:

org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.jexl.JexlExpressionFactory$ExpressionSupportLocal

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
There looks like an easy fix for MAVEN-1434.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Ok, that's done.