Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by David Robson <Da...@quest.com> on 2012/01/18 00:22:39 UTC

RE: [sqoop-user] Sqoop export - Date issue with Oracle

Hi Nago,

I just tried this out with a file the same as you specified and got the same error as you.

The good news is when I used the Quest Data Connector for Oracle and Hadoop it worked fine - so perhaps you could use that instead?

You can download it from here: http://toadforcloud.com/entry.jspa?categoryID=677&externalID=4298
Source code is available here under Apache 2.0 license: https://github.com/QuestSoftwareTCD/OracleSQOOPconnector

Let us know if this resolves your issue.

Regards,

David