Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Freddy Porsch <mi...@gmx.de> on 2009/01/28 09:56:17 UTC

port8080 problem

I'm already using the configuration practises of compsite files:

example COMPOSITE-FILE:

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0" xmlns_hw="http://HelloWorldService" targetNamespace="http://HelloWorldService" name="HelloWorldService">
    <component name="HelloWorldService">
        <implementation.java class="de.std.HelloWorldService"/>
        <service name="HelloWorldService">
            <interface.wsdl interface="http://HelloWorldService#wsdl.interface(HelloWorld)"/>
            <binding.ws uri="http://localhost:7070/HelloWorldService"/>
        </service>
    </component>
</composite>

I have changed all Portnumbers  in the project to 7070 and my application is running fine on port 7070.
But when I'm scanning which applications are listening on which ports I get the information that the Ports 7070 and 8080 are in use of my application.
I use the Tuscany version 1.0.1. There I found in the jar file "tuscany-sca-all-1.0.1-incubating.jar" in the sourcecode of the Axis2ServiceServlet.class  the part:

         public EndpointReference[] getEPRsForService(String serviceName, String ip)
         throws AxisFault
        {
           String port = (String)configContext.getProperty("RUNNING_PORT");
            if(port == null)
                port = "8080";
            if(ip == null)

Any idea how I can set the RUNNING_PORT property ? - is there the problem ?

Have you tried to define a URI and set the proper port you need ?  See example below.

 <service name="CalculatorService" promote="CalculatorServiceComponent">
        <interface.wsdl
interface="http://sample/calculator#wsdl.interface(Calculator)"/>
        <binding.ws uri="http://localhost:8085/Calculator"
wsdlElement="http://sample/calculator#wsdl.service(CalculatorService)"/>