Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by dhillarun <dh...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 11:42:19 UTC

Unable to import "org.apache.axis2.client.Call" Class

Hi all,

I am using Apache axis2 framwork (axiom) to create web servies.
But while implementing the client program,
I am unable to import the "org.apache.axis2.client.Call" Class.

In which .jar file its available? So that i can download and import that
.jar file.
Pl. do reply me.

Arun.

Re: Unable to import "org.apache.axis2.client.Call" Class

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Re: Unable to import "org.apache.axis2.client.Call" Class

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@verizon.net>.
That class seems to be obsolete today--it is in the Axis2 0.95 API:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_95/api/org/apache/axis2/client/Call.html

But I cannot find it in the Axis2 1.2 API:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/api/index.html

FWIW, it would probably be in the lib/axis2-kernel-1.2-RC2.jar of the
Axis2 binary download if it existed (which it doesn't).

Glen

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi dhillarun ,
You need to  call