Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org> on 1998/10/13 08:52:02 UTC

Re: Apache 1.3.2 Released

Oops, Ken went and re-added it 'coz I updated the server on apache.org,
forgetting that most mirrors are probably not still running it.  I've now
fixed that.

	Brian

Where will YOU be Oct 14-16?                   |     brian@apache.org
ApacheCon '98!   http://www.apachecon.com/     |  brian@hyperreal.org