Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Lee, Michael.M" <Mi...@westgroup.com> on 2003/03/04 15:43:54 UTC

replaceregexp

Hello~ all.

I have an urgent question to ask..

I'm trying to use replaceregexp command to replace tabs with single spaces.

However, when I run the code on the bottom, it does not do a thing even
though it says "build successful"

the ${working_folder} contains at least 100 files, but it only takes 3
seconds to run!
If it says there is an error, i can debug this.  But it does nothing to the
files yet it says the build successful!  it's hard to know what i did
wrong..

could anyone please help me out?

Thanks a lot!

code starts here:

<target name="removetab01">

  <replaceregexp byline="true">
    <regexp pattern="&#9;" />
    <substitution expression=" " />
    	<fileset dir="${working_folder}">
  		<filename name = "**/*.html" />
  		<filename name = "**/*.jsp" />
  		<filename name = "**/*.js" />
		<filename name = "**/*.xsl" />
 		<filename name = "**/*.css" />
  	</fileset>
  </replaceregexp>
</target>

Re: replaceregexp

Posted by Mike McNally <m5...@works.com>.
> could anyone please help me out?

Don't you want to be using "<include>" tags inside your fileset
instead of "<filename>"?

--
[ you are my main foo ] Mike McNally -- m5@works.com