Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steven Leija <St...@valtech.com> on 2005/02/11 21:32:32 UTC

Struts & sslext

Hey All,

I'm currently trying to integrate sslext into my application.  When I start up it seems to be crashing on parsing

<set-property property="secure" value="true"/>

Has anyone gotten this exception?  Suggestions?

Thanks!

Steven

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: Bean has no property named secure
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2792)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2818)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1289)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.emptyElement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)

Re: Struts & sslext

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.
Did you set up your Struts config to use
org.apache.struts.config.SecureActionConfig for it's ActionConfig
class?

Either
     <action-mappings type="org.apache.struts.config.SecureActionConfig">
    </action-mappings>

or per action,
<action className="org.apache.struts.config.SecureActionConfig"  ...>

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com