Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Torgeir Veimo <to...@vertech.no> on 2001/09/05 13:16:11 UTC

new html documentation for the jndi taglib

I submitted this some time ago, but it was lost I think. Here it is
again.

--
- Torgeir

Re: new html documentation for the jndi taglib

Posted by Anthony Milbourne <an...@untruth.org.uk>.
jndi taglib Documentation--- Torgeir wrote:
> I submitted this some time ago, but it was lost I think. Here it is
> again.

I have been looking at the JNDI tags for a while and they were quite useful to
me a few weeks ago.  I think this is a good but under-rated library.  Your
docs look very complete.  Can I vote for their inclusion in the package.

    Anthony.