Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by bintisepaha <bi...@tudor.com> on 2016/09/02 02:48:28 UTC

Re: IgniteCompute.broadcast() stuck

Val, this dump was from the client node which I sent on the original email.
the zipped up dumps were from all the server nodes that participate in the
distributed cache.

anyways, changing it to run() fixed the issue. But we never understand the
root cause of the hanging, its always that the alternative suggestion works.
And we move on to it without understanding why what we tried first did not
work.

Thanks,
Binti

Re: IgniteCompute.broadcast() stuck