Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Park, Sung-Gu" <je...@thinkfree.com> on 2001/04/21 08:54:31 UTC

Re: Bug in tomcat 4.0b1

I think I've gotten the same error message!
I've tested with tomcat 4.0b4 nightly build and it doesn't work at
ll.  -_-;
The jar in trouble is JTA 1.0.1a from Sun!

Sung-Gu

P.S.: The error message is :

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.Extension.getRequired(Extension.java:336)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.addRepositoryInternal(S
tandardClassLoader.java:1177)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.<init>(StandardClassLoa
der.java:198)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.createCommonLoader(Bootstrap.jav
a:263)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:120)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
addRepositoryInter
nal: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.addRepositoryInternal(S
tandardClassLoader.java:1185)