Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohamed SIDI <mh...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 15:36:06 UTC

PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer can't read file properties

Hi there,

it seems that the PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer can't reload the file
properties because I still getting the key instead of getting the value of
key

<bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"
id="propertiesConfigurer" >
        <property name="location">
            <value>classpath*:config.properties</value>
        </property>
    </bean>

--

Cordialement

Mohamed

Re: PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer can't read file properties

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <ma...@gmail.com>.
This looks like a Spring question, what should it have to do with Struts?

--
Maurizio Cucchiara

Re: PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer can't read file properties

Posted by Miguel Almeida <mi...@almeida.at>.
On Fri, 2011-07-01 at 08:46 -0500, Paul Benedict wrote:

> Can you clarify? You spoke about reloading -- are you trying to change
> property files on the fly?

Agree: as far as I know, you can't do that with
PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer.

Also agree with previous mail: this is Spring, not Struts.

Re: PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer can't read file properties

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.