Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Dao Cong Tuan <sy...@honda.com.vn> on 2019/01/05 05:38:22 UTC

[System Requirement] Please support to me about system requirement

Dear Apache NiFi support team,

Currently, We development report system and using Open ETL (Apache NiFi) to migrate text file to SQL Server.

[cid:image004.jpg@01D4A4F3.8957FC40]

On official web page, System requirements information is incomplete.
How to estimate RAM. CPU, Diskspace....?

Please support to me.
[cid:image006.jpg@01D4A4F3.8957FC40]

Best Regards,
-- =========================================== --
    [cid:image002.png@01D3DF19.406D7CD0]
    Dao Cong Tuan
    IT Solution Dept - IT Div - ADM Unit.

   Honda Vietnam Co., Ltd.
   Head Office & Factory
   Address: Phuc Yen town, Vinh Phuc prov, Vietnam
   Tel: (+84) 211-3868-888  ext: 6270
   Mobile: (+84)982930348 (Group call - 130661)
   Email: Sys_dc_tuan@honda.com.vn<ma...@honda.com.vn>
   Website: http://www.honda.com.vn<http://www.honda.com.vn/>

Statement of Confidentiality:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.

Re: [System Requirement] Please support to me about system requirement

Posted by "Uwe@Moosheimer.com" <Uw...@Moosheimer.com>.
Hi Tuan,

Have a look at this page, maybe it will help you.
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/135337/nifi-sizing-guide-deployment-best-practices.html

Best Regards,
Uwe