Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com> on 2007/02/01 09:34:13 UTC

Re: ReliableMessaging XMPP

Hi Mike

I am not sure I understood your requirement clearly.. If you are looking
at your WS client request being passed through Synapse to your
http://outsidecompany.com/ListResults service with RM enabled through
Synapse - this is possible. This would however mean that the actual WS
also supports RM (Check Sandesha2 for more details on this - or email
sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org). However this would not guarantee you end to
end reliability if your client does not know RM. So I am a bit puzzled
trying to understand your scenario clearly..  Using XMPP as a transport
would be independent of the solution. However we do not yet have a XMPP
Axis2 transport that ships with Axis2 by default - though this is not a
difficult problem to solve.

asankha