Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org> on 2017/07/01 01:10:39 UTC

Re: Branching branch-1.4, volunteering to RM branch-1.4

Not at all. I missed Sean's earlier comment, my email client was being slow
to fetch updates it seems.

Give a shout out on list if you need more hands for any part of this, and
thanks for volunteering!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Sure thing.

I branched branch-1.4 today. Sent a separate announcement.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: Branching branch-1.4, volunteering to RM branch-1.4

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 on branching branch-1.4