Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephen Coy <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/10 05:15:52 UTC

Maven 2 mirror on downloads.planetmirror.com

Hi,

After following the trials and tribulations of JavierL earlier today,
I recalled that I had experienced the same problems some time go.

The so-called maven 2 mirror at <http://downloads.planetmirror.com/
pub/maven2> is wrapped in pretty html which essentially kills any
kind of automated download process.

The download result corrupts your local repository.

Use this mirror at your peril.

Steve C.

Re: Maven 2 mirror on downloads.planetmirror.com

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
done

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sometxdude <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, we had it in our settings.xml under the main /conf dir.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sometxdude <so...@gmail.com>.