Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Ratnesh,V2Solutions India" <ra...@in.v2solutions.com> on 2007/03/25 15:00:58 UTC

plugin inclusion steps

Hi, I am also doing the same for integration as written below, except some
changes with parse-plugins.xml file . I did changes regarding mime type,
alias name. etc.in parse-plugin.xml but still its not working?? Finally I
see that problem is not because of integration it's because that our field
is not stored in index.

Could anybody brief me what the problem it can be??

where did I go wrong??
while answering please take a look of my previous post:==== Subject : not
able to index

thanks
Ratnesh

Re: plugin inclusion steps

Posted by "Ratnesh,V2Solutions India" <ra...@in.v2solutions.com>.
thnx for your reply,
you please see my previous post with subject: not able to index a field in
lucene.

I have  taken the mentioned example and tried to run it with eclipse, but I
am not able to index the field recommended. I hope you will go through the
example in the previous post then will be able to understand better what the
problem may be??

and I din't change anything in the plugin.xml file given in wikii

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/WritingPluginExample-0%2e9

looking forward for your valuable help.....

Ratnesh

Re: plugin inclusion steps

Posted by "Ricardo J. Méndez" <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ratnesh,